Monday, October 13, 2008

A Case of the Monday's

A case of the Monday’s describes today perfectly (If you haven’t seen Office Space, you are missing out) I walked in this morning to find a pile high of stuff to do and I have just slowed down enough. Deadlines are always like this around here, I guess everyone in the world waits till the last minute right!?!

The weekend wasn’t to great. Nothing special happened. I did get a really cute dress. This weekend will be busy, with a wedding, a clean up and an arts festival. Weddings, weddings, weddings. It is weird to think I’m at the age where I’m almost going to a wedding a month. That is pretty scary. Not to mention my own ha! I’m going to look at a place this week, so hopefully it will be good enough, then I’ll be done with the stress of finding a place.

Well that’s all for now………

1 comment:

Becca said...

Just another Manic Monday!! I agree with you girl. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.